Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An Anniversary



A year ago last week (give or take a few days), I began this little adventure in the blogosphere and it’s been wonderful beyond my very modest expectations.  Those of you who read this space from time to time (you know who you are, even if I don’t) have allowed me the great privilege of airing the occasional political rant, social opinion, or befuddled observation regarding parenthood, personhood and aging…and you’ve demonstrated  great patience, tolerance and encouragement for my writing.  I am truly grateful .

I’ve been posting less in recent months – not necessarily because I have less to say, but more because I’ve had less time for my scribblings.  That doesn’t mean, however, that I don’t think of you and this blog often, even when I can’t quite carve out the minutes to spend on it.   But as I celebrate my second year with this endeavor, I hope I can continue to count on you to be on the look out for my odd little essays, and I, in turn, will resolve to be a more dedicated correspondent once again.
Until then, MrsSedd thanks you, thanks you, thanks you for reading!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment