Monday, April 13, 2015

A Delicate Balance



I haven't really had much time to share my ramblings with you lately given spring holidays, work demands, and the like.  And candidly, I don't want to waste your time by just writing anything...so when the muse is away, I tend to be gone too.  

But today, I read something a colleague shared with others in my office -- and though I don't usually do this, I was so moved by it that I knew I should share it with friends too. So I hope you will take the time to read New York Times columnist David Brooks' amazing essay, "The Moral Bucket List," by following the link below. If the link doesn't work, please do try to track it down on Google, etc.  You'll be so glad you did.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/opinion/sunday/david-brooks-the-moral-bucket-list.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment