Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Things I Love About My Husband



  
Today, a hymn to him:
 
1.       He’s way smart.  (He married me, didn’t he?)
2.       He’s a patient and loving father.  (He does homework, too, on an as needed basis) 
3.       He walks the dog in the morning and when he gets home in the evening.
4.       He occasionally gives me pretty decent back rubs.
5.       He knows how to do the laundry. (He sorts! )
6.       He can fix things. Mechanical things.
7.       He loves my elderly parents. Even my crotchety dad.
8.       He never betrays confidentiality. The man knows how to keep a secret. 
9.       He’s got an interesting sense of humor, which is pretty close to mine,
           with a touch of  12-year-old boy added in for good measure.
10.     He gets me. And that isn’t always easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment