Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mrs. Sedd's Feedback Loop





Ok, it’s been about 7 weeks since I started sharing my take on the world and stuff with you. Hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I’ve loved doing it.  If you haven’t, no worries, you can’t please everyone.

It’s time to remind you, however, that we live in a participatory democracy.  And Mrs. Sedd is a bit of a Democratic despot about such things.  I command you to engage. Really.  Pretty please.  Mrs. Sedd is all ears, so spill.
What makes you tick?  What makes you sick?  What makes you ick? Let’s start with 3 easy questions in order to peel away a few layers of the onion. 

1.      Who or what would you take to a desert island with you? Be expansive, if you’re in the mood.

2.      What is the most surprising thing about you that would not compromise your privacy to share? (I’d never want to do that. Truly.)

3.      What is the biggest blessing about getting older – and the biggest curse? (For you personally – you don’t have to be the voice of your generation unless you want to be. That’s my job, haha.)

If confidentiality is an issue for you, I respect that – email me.  But if Mrs. Sedd’s few and largely anonymous group of readers (they probably don’t know you) don’t rattle you, please comment so we can all benefit from your wisdom and experience, or lack thereof.  We’re waiting….
Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment