Thursday, May 30, 2013

TMI: A Big Announcement

 


I’m a little sad, sad, sad.
Only one follower on my journey as a blogger responded to Mrs. Sedd’s feedback loop questions.    My plea for engagement, for sharing and caring, fell on deaf ears.  In our highly networked age, I suppose everyone is a wee bit afraid of TMI.

I understand completely.  Me too.  Revealing things about oneself can be emotionally risky.  Sort of like the Emperor with no clothes.  So, Mrs. Sedd offers her heartfelt apology for asking you to participate in her little interactive social experiment; going forward, we’ll let ‘comment’ and ‘like’ serve as your feedback proxy.  Apparently, there is no need to be more formal than that.
And now, just to demonstrate that you can share everything and share nothing at the same time, I’m announcing the publication of my autobiography, “Pixilated,” on Twitter.  All will be revealed beginning tomorrow….

Happy weekend.  Back to blogging on Monday. Unless I miss you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment