Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Little Levity





Jokes are one of God’s slightly snarky but mostly delightful gifts to humankind.  My friends B.Jay and Barry must have known that I needed a lighter touch earlier this week so one of them sent a link to a website with great Jewish jokes, and the other (who is a wonderful storyteller) sent his own joke in response.

Sadly, I can’t find the link (stupidly deleted it, #$@!), but I do have Barry’s joke:

Sol is 75.  Sadie is 70.  For many years they were married to others but sadly, both their spouses died.  They met, they fell in love, they got married and it is their wedding night.
Sadie is upstairs in their bedroom and calls down to Sol, “Sol, it is our wedding night.  Come upstairs and make love to me."

Sol says, “Sadie, I am 75 years old. I can do one or the other, but I can’t do both.”
Thanks, Barry!

And you’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment